I live in the Vistas Village in Summerlin. Just off Carriage Hill and Far Hills is quick access to the Western Beltway Trail for jogging and cycling. The 11-mile trail follows along the Las Vegas Beltway which was formally called the Bruce Woodbury Beltway.
Where Is The trail?
The trail runs north and south along the western rim of the Las Vegas Valley in the master-planned community called Summerlin. It’s near Red Rock Canyon and many use the beltway to reach Alta, then head west to Red Rock Canyon.
The trail ends at Alexander on the north side and Tropicana on the south with stops at each major street along the way.
Who Uses The Trail?
It’s common to ssee cyclers, joggers, and people walking along the trails.
I am a real estate agent and live and work in Summerlin. I’ve lived here since 1992 owning and renting homes in several of the villages. You can reach Lori Ballen Team at Keller Williams by calling or texting 702-604-7739.
Things To Do in Summerlin
- Move-in Ready Homes in SummerlinSkip the multiple-offer situation and head over to one of these new home communities in Summerlin. Quick Move-in Homes or Move-in ready homes are houses that were built by the builder and are ready to sell.
- Community Kollel of Greater Las VegasThe Community Kollel of Greater Las Vegas is named after the Hebrew term Klal, which means a group or a community. A Kollel is a group of families who are dedicated to the Jewish faith.
- Western Beltway Trail for Cycling in SummerlinThe trail ends at Alexander on the north side and Tropicana on the south with stops at each major street along the way.
- Las Vegas BallParkAnyone who is interested in learning more about the Summerlin area has to know what happens at the Las Vegas Ballpark.
- Summerlin PoolsRecently, the Summerlin Council sent out an email notifying Summerlin Residents that are selling Pool Passes to accommodate pool reservations during the Pandemic.