The Pueblo is one of the earliest villages built-in Summerlin. This is a 1990’s Summerlin North Neighborhood near Lake Mead Blvd. and Vegas near Rampart.
I recently bought a condo that overlooks Pueblo Park. I have a great view of the mountains AND the park, which I walk/run almost every day. I love being close to Boca Park and Tivoli Village for shopping and eating out.I also love the easy access to Summerlin Parkway, very convenient.
The Pueblo Neighborhood
- 568 acres of both business and residential living
- The Pueblo Shopping Center
- The Pueblo Park
- Atria Seville assisted living center
- Destination at Pueblo, 55+ Apartments
- Pueblo Medical Imaging
The Pueblo Schools
- The Meadows School (Private)
- Richard H. Brian Elementary School
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School (Private
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church
- Summerlin Evangelical Lutheran Church
Bonita Canyon is a neighborhood offering large homes that were built in the 1990s.