The Hills is a village in Summerlin. It’s on the Northwest side of the master-planned community in the zip code 89134. Developed in the early 1990s, The Hills is part of the Summerlin North homeowners association. The Hills park is a popular spot in this neighborhood.
You also see the Hills and the Hills South listed separately. You can see this on the map when clicking view all listings.
Homes For Sale in The Hills
The Hills Neighborhood
- 394-acres of residential living
- The Hills Park
- Ernest A. Becker, Sr. Middle School
- William R. Lummis Elementary School
- The Adelson Educational Campus (Private)
The Hills South
The Hills South Neighborhood began in 1991 and is both residential and business. In the Hills South, you’ll find homes near and on the TPC Golf Course.
Homes For Sale in The Hills South
- 725 Acres of both residential and businesses
- Luxury Homes in Tournament Hills, Eagle Hills and the Enclaves
- TPC: Tournament Players Club Golf Course
- Hills Center Business Park
- The Plaza at Summerlin Business Park
- Hills South Business Park
- Summerlin Library and Performing Arts Center
- The Donald W. Reynolds Cultural Center, home of Nevada Ballet Theatre
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Temple Sinai
- Lit’l Scholar Academy Day Care Center
- The Shenker Academy for early childhood education (Private)