Lennar homes built the Westcott neighborhood which is inside the Stonebridge Village in Summerlin, Las Vegas.
Homes here range in size from 1,834 square feet to 2,099 square feet and are all two-story models.
Stonebridge is a Summerlin Village close to Red Rock Canyon covering 502-Acres. There are 7 neighborhoods offering single-story and two-story homes. In Stonebridge, you’ll find properties from 1,600 square feet to over 4000 square feet.
Community features include:
- 12-acre Village Park
- Doral Academy
- Red Rock Charter School (K-11)
Summerlin is a large master-planned community covering the western rim of the Las Vegas Valley. With over 100,000 residents, Summerlin acts like a small town.
- Expansive Parks
- Community Centers
- Tennis Courts
- 150 miles of interconnected bike and walking trails
- Golf Courses
- Public, Private, and Charter Schools
- Downtown Summerlin Area with food, entertainment, and shopping
- Office Towers
- Home of the Vegas Golden Knights practice facility
- Las Vegas Ballpark featuring the Las Vegas Aviators