Bristle Vale is a neighborhood inside the Stonebridge Village in Summerlin, Las Vegas. Built by KB Home in 2020, Bristle Vale offers five two-story floor plans.
Homes in Bristle Vale offer 3 to 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 to 3 baths, 2 car garages, and range in size from 1,787 square feet to 2,466 square feet.
Streets of Bristle Vale
|American Dipper St|
|Black Turnstone Ct|
|Copper Hawk Ct|
|Coastal Redwood Str|
|Purple Sandpiper st|
|Oregon Cherry St|
Stonebridge is a Summerlin Village close to Red Rock Canyon covering 502-Acres. There are 7 neighborhoods offering single-story and two-story homes. In Stonebridge, you’ll find properties from 1,600 square feet to over 4000 square feet.
Community features include:
- 12-acre Village Park
- Doral Academy
- Red Rock Charter School (K-11)
Summerlin is a large master-planned community covering the western rim of the Las Vegas Valley. With over 100,000 residents, Summerlin acts like a small town.
- Expansive Parks
- Community Centers
- Tennis Courts
- 150 miles of interconnected bike and walking trails
- Golf Courses
- Public, Private, and Charter Schools
- Downtown Summerlin Area with food, entertainment, and shopping
- Office Towers
- Home of the Vegas Golden Knights practice facility
- Las Vegas Ballpark featuring the Las Vegas Aviators