Starling is a neighborhood in the Stonebridge Village inside Summerlin, Las Vegas. Starling was built by Pulte Homes and offers 5 models ranging in size from 2,806 square feet to 3,824 square feet.
The first home collection featuring the Palermo Model, Sanremo, and Tivoli are two-story homes with spacious gathering rooms, bright kitchens, and rear covered loggias.
The Starwood model features a grand foyer and Owner’s Suite with private Mirador.
The Willowbrook model features more than 3,800 square feet, a triple garage, and 5 bedrooms.
Stonebridge is a Summerlin Village close to Red Rock Canyon covering 502-Acres. There are 7 neighborhoods offering single-story and two-story homes. In Stonebridge, you’ll find properties from 1,600 square feet to over 4000 square feet.
Community features include:
- 12-acre Village Park
- Doral Academy
- Red Rock Charter School (K-11)
Summerlin is a large master-planned community covering the western rim of the Las Vegas Valley. With over 100,000 residents, Summerlin acts like a small town.
- Expansive Parks
- Community Centers
- Tennis Courts
- 150 miles of interconnected bike and walking trails
- Golf Courses
- Public, Private, and Charter Schools
- Downtown Summerlin Area with food, entertainment, and shopping
- Office Towers
- Home of the Vegas Golden Knights practice facility
- Las Vegas Ballpark featuring the Las Vegas Aviators