Shadow Point is a Toll Brothers neighborhood in the Stonebridge community of Summerlin, Las Vegas. Homes here range in size from 2,285 square feet to 2,879 square feet.
Stonebridge is a Summerlin Village close to Red Rock Canyon covering 502-Acres. There are 7 neighborhoods offering single-story and two-story homes. In Stonebridge, you’ll find properties from 1,600 square feet to over 4000 square feet.
Community features include:
- 12-acre Village Park
- Doral Academy
- Red Rock Charter School (K-11)
Summerlin is a large master-planned community covering the western rim of the Las Vegas Valley. With over 100,000 residents, Summerlin acts like a small town.
- Expansive Parks
- Community Centers
- Tennis Courts
- 150 miles of interconnected bike and walking trails
- Golf Courses
- Public, Private, and Charter Schools
- Downtown Summerlin Area with food, entertainment, and shopping
- Office Towers
- Home of the Vegas Golden Knights practice facility
- Las Vegas Ballpark featuring the Las Vegas Aviators