Lennar homes built the Graycliff neighborhood in Stonebridge of Summerlin, Las Vegas. These two-story homes range in size from 2,634 square feet to 3,214 square feet.
The Mahogany Next Gen features The Home Within a Home™, featuring a private suite complete with a kitchenette, laundry, and private entrance.
Hi there, I’m Lori.
I’m a Summerlin, Las Vegas real estate agent. I’ve lived in Summerlin for nearly 30 years. My team and I would be happy to help you with your real estate goals. You can reach me at 702-885-6264.
- 2,634 – 3,214 Square Feet
- 2 – 3 Garages
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Zip: 89138
- 2 Stories
Stonebridge is a Summerlin Village close to Red Rock Canyon covering 502-Acres. There are 7 neighborhoods offering single-story and two-story homes. In Stonebridge, you’ll find properties from 1,600 square feet to over 4000 square feet.
Community features include:
- 12-acre Village Park
- Doral Academy
- Red Rock Charter School (K-11)
Summerlin is a large master-planned community covering the western rim of the Las Vegas Valley. With over 100,000 residents, Summerlin acts like a small town.
- Expansive Parks
- Community Centers
- Tennis Courts
- 150 miles of interconnected bike and walking trails
- Golf Courses
- Public, Private, and Charter Schools
- Downtown Summerlin Area with food, entertainment, and shopping
- Office Towers
- Home of the Vegas Golden Knights practice facility
- Las Vegas Ballpark featuring the Las Vegas Aviators