Downtown Summerlin presents Rock Rink! – the popular ice skating rink located near the Pavilion at The Lawn.
You must reserve your skating time here.
Skate on Ice under the stars accompanied by joyful holiday music and a majestic 40-foot holiday tree overlooking the rink.
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf offers a mobile coffee truck with signature holiday beverages. JING provides a pop-up bar with holiday cocktails.
Don’t forget to ride the festive holiday train that runs through January 20 circling the ice-skating rink and holiday tree. Rides are $5.00 per adult and child.
Also in Summerlin
- Summerlin Real Estate Market January 2021The Summerlin Real Estate Market is HOT just like the rest of Vegas. It’s currently a seller’s market and inventory is limited. Sellers are seeing top prices when selling today and buyers are buying at the top end. That being said, interest rates are low and therefore, it’s a great time to buy. 5-Year Summerlin […]
- Rock Rink at Downtown SummerlinDowntown Summerlin presents Rock Rink! – the popular ice skating rink located near the Pavilion at The Lawn. It runs from November 15th to January 20th with various times listed below.
- Move-in Ready Homes in SummerlinSkip the multiple-offer situation and head over to one of these new home communities in Summerlin. Quick Move-in Homes or Move-in ready homes are houses that were built by the builder and are ready to sell.
- Community Kollel of Greater Las VegasThe Community Kollel of Greater Las Vegas is named after the Hebrew term Klal, which means a group or a community. A Kollel is a group of families who are dedicated to the Jewish faith.
- Corks ‘n Crafts at Downtown SummerlinAnyone looking for a unique and modern experience that combines delicious drinks with arts and crafts should consider Corks ‘n Crafts. Located in the gorgeous area of Downtown Summerlin, this is a modern studio that mixes adult sips with do-it-yourself crafts!