Anyone looking for a unique and modern experience that combines delicious drinks with arts and crafts should consider Corks ‘n Crafts. Located in the gorgeous area of Downtown Summerlin, this is a modern studio that mixes adult sips with do-it-yourself crafts!
Corks ‘n Crafts provides everyone with a modern twist on a local paint and wine studio. Corks ‘n Crafts features a modern workshop environment that can be tailored to meet the needs of its guests, creating both an exciting meeting place and a way to get those creative juices flowing!
Ideal for family gatherings, a night out with friends, or team-building work experience, Corks ‘n Crafts has quickly become one of the hottest destinations in Downtown Summerlin. At Cork’s ‘n Crafts, everyone can create memories.
What Happens at Corks ‘n Crafts?
Corks ‘n Crafts is the perfect place to enjoy a cold brew or a unique wine while munching on a few gourmet bites as the creativity unfolds. There are professionally trained and highly experienced craft-tenders who walk people through classes from start to finish.
Once the classes end, guests will end up with a masterpiece that they have made themselves and a new skill and fun memories.
The good news is that there is no experience required to attend any Corks ‘n Crafts classes.
Even though some projects might look challenging at first, all classes are tailored to meet the participants’ skill levels and are easily completed with the proper instructions.
Every project is divided into steps that are easy to follow. The guides are also there to answer any questions that someone might have about the project.
Finally, Corks ‘n Crafts is also the ideal place to host a party. The Downtown Summerlin area is growing quickly, and new people are moving to the region every day.
As a result, Corks ‘n Crafts has made sure that its location is ideal for parties ranging from birthday gatherings to corporate events, from baby showers to corporate events, from fundraisers to bridal parties.
Options for Classes at Corks ‘n Crafts
Numerous classes are available at Cork’s ‘n Crafts. Some of them include:
- Corks ‘n Crafts provides STEM classes for children of all ages, allowing them to explore the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math through creative projects
- Corks ‘n Crafts also provides study hall opportunities for kids, allowing them to work on their homework while their parents finish work
- There is also a Fundamentals of Drawing session that is run by Corks ‘n Crafts, allowing everyone to learn more about how to draw like a professional
- Corks ‘n Crafts regularly throws a thirsty Thursdays event featuring local wine and beer mixed with fun, creative classes run by energetic professionals
- The resin pouring class from Corks ‘n Crafts is among the most popular events, where guests will learn how to pour resin and create masterpieces like an experienced professional
From time to time, Corks ‘n Crafts also features appreciation nights where their classes are 50 percent off.
Services Provided by Corks ‘n Crafts.
The classes from Corks ‘n Crafts can be tailored to meet the individual needs of the guests. Some of the popular styles of classes from Corks ‘n Crafts include:
- Corks ‘n Crafts provides drop-in hours that are the most flexible way for everyone to experience its atmosphere
- There are also kids’ birthday parties at Corks ‘n Crafts
- Many businesses book classes at Corks ‘n Crafts for their team building events which include craft roulette, team crafts, and individual crafts
- Finally, Corks ‘n Crafts even features a diverse menu including adult beverages, hot drinks, cheese plates, and numerous other small bites
Corks ‘n Crafts Location in Downtown Summerlin
Corks ‘n Crafts is located conveniently in Downtown Summerlin, NV.
The address is 1875 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 100 in Las Vegas, NV 89135.
It opens its doors at noon every day. Monday through Thursday, it closes at 8 PM. Friday and Saturday, Corks ‘n Crafts is open until 9 PM. Sunday, it closes at 6 PM.
With Downtown Summerlin growing quickly, Corks ‘n Crafts is sure to draw large crowds looking to explore their creative side in a unique atmosphere. With services and classes that expand regularly, packed houses are expected at Corks ‘n Crafts.
Things to Do in Summerlin
- Move-in Ready Homes in SummerlinSkip the multiple-offer situation and head over to one of these new home communities in Summerlin. Quick Move-in Homes or Move-in ready homes are houses that were built by the builder and are ready to sell.
- Community Kollel of Greater Las VegasThe Community Kollel of Greater Las Vegas is named after the Hebrew term Klal, which means a group or a community. A Kollel is a group of families who are dedicated to the Jewish faith.
- Western Beltway Trail for Cycling in SummerlinThe trail ends at Alexander on the north side and Tropicana on the south with stops at each major street along the way.
- Las Vegas BallParkAnyone who is interested in learning more about the Summerlin area has to know what happens at the Las Vegas Ballpark.
- Summerlin PoolsRecently, the Summerlin Council sent out an email notifying Summerlin Residents that are selling Pool Passes to accommodate pool reservations during the Pandemic.