The Canyons Village is a 750-acre gated community in Summerlin is designed around the 18-hole championship Tournament Players Club golf course, which hosts the annual Shriners Open tournament.
The Canyons in Summerlin is just minutes away from many shopping choices, dining, South Coast Casino, JW Marriott Resort Casino, and the Rampart. The community is situated with the Summerlin Parkway to the North, N. Rampart Drive to the East, Alta Drive to the South and Town Center Drive to the West.
The Canyons Quick Facts
- This Village began in 1995
- There is a total of 754 Acres of both residential and commercial properties.
- Single-Family and Multi-Family Homes are For Sale.
- TPC is the Tournament Players Club Las Vegas, a very popular golf course and community.
- A very popular and busy shopping center is Covington Cross Center. It’s nearly 6 acres of shopping, dining, and business. Terrible Herbst’s Car Wash is in the center.
- Visitors can stay at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa. It offers 625 rooms, a spa, plenty of places to eat, and 50 acres of indoor and outdoor spaces for weddings, and special events.
Aventura at The Canyons is a guard-gated luxury community with 68 single-story homes built from 1999 – 2003. The homes range in living space from 2,814 SF – 3,514 SF.
Bellacere at The Canyons is a lush, tree-lined neighborhood with a tennis court and a beautifully landscaped walking path through the center of the development.
You will find 54 luxury homes with old-world Mediterranean elegance. Some homes may have views of the TPC Canyons Golf Course fairway or spectacular mountain views.
Homes range in living space from 3,040 SF to 10,312 SF.
Nestled inside The Canyons Village of Summerlin, you’ll find a neighborhood called Palisades.
This guard-gated community, built by Christopher Homes, is home to 130 properties ranging in size from nearly 4000 square feet to well over 6000 square feet.
This neighborhood was built in the 1980s to 2004. You’ll find one and two-story houses here.
The community offers a clubhouse as well as a pool and spa. They were built from 1998 to 2002. The properties here come in 1, 2 and 3 bedroom models ranging in sizes from 1,159 square feet to 1,138 square feet.
Some of the features you might find in a Cierra Condo Home are sweeping mountain views, oversized breakfast bar, maple cabinets, upgraded appliances, master suite with garden tub and walk-in closet, ceiling fans, and a deck.
Canyon Fairways is a gated community in Summerlin. This neighborhood in The Canyons, a Summerlin Village features custom homes.
The neighborhood was built in 2001. It has some of the finest luxury homes in Summerlin.