This list is a collection of Summerlin mechanics are suggestions from Summerlin Locals. When you need work done on your car, check out one of these shops for auto maintenance and repair.
Red Rock Repair
Greg says that Red Rock Repair is the place that won’t overcharge or or suggest unnecessary services. Destiny adds that that this auto repair shop is family owned and run by great people!
- Automobile Performance
- 4WD and AWD Service
- Suspension and Steering
- Brakes and Rotors
- Transmission Service
- Routine Car Maintenance
It’s located at on Charleston and Hualapai
Michelle in The Arbors Village says that Sun Auto always treats her well. Gary from Sun City West likes the Sun Auto located on Washington and Buffalo.
- Oil Change
- Brake Repair
- A/C Service
- Fluid Replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Engine Repair
- Shocks, Struts, and Suspension
- On-Board Diagnostics
- Alternator and Starter Replacements
- Belt and Hose Replacement
- Water Pump, Radiator, Cooling System Repair
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Serpentine Belts, CV Boot, U-Joint, & Axle Repair
- Battery Replacement,
- Diesel Engine Service
It’s located at W. Tropicana Ave. & S. Fort Apache Rd.
The Car and Truck Guys
Joseph from The Arbors Village, who generally does his own repairs confidently recently contacted the Car and Truck Guys with a concern about his cooling system pressure.
Dawn from The Trails Village in Summerlin says The Truck guys are awesome.
He got a consultation over the phone and said he received an honest idea of what the problem was and sure enough, they were right.
These guys offer a discount for AAA Members.
- Factory Maintenance Work
- Quick Lube,Oil, and Filter
- Electrical Diagnosis
- Computer Control Repairs
- Engine Repairs / Replace
- Transmission Repairs / Replace
- Air Conditioning Service
- Fuel injection
- Transmission and Clutch Servicing
They are located in the Auto Care Plaza at Charleston and Hualapai.
A Summerlin resident in Stonebridge says she loves Busy Boots on Durango. She feels they are always honest, friendly, and fast.
With over 35 years in Las Vegas, Busy Boots is a great option for your auto repair and maintenance.
- Smog and Emissions inspection and Repair
- Domestic & Import Car Repair
- Complimentary Computer Diagnostics
- Ongoing Scheduled Maintenance and Tune-Ups
- Brake and Radiator service
- Starters, Suspensions
- Oil Change
- Car Hoses and Belts
- Automatic and Manual Transmission Flush Service
- Free Loaner Cars or Shuttle
- 1 Year Warranty on Service
They are located at Durango and Flamingo.